Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy in Boca Raton, FL
Heal 3x faster and reduce your swelling with Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy. Daniel Man, M.D., a Florida board-certified plastic surgeon, treats people living in Boca Raton, FL and the surrounding communities with hyperbaric oxygenation treatments to increase healing time and reduce swelling.
What is Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy?
Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy, also known as HBO, increases the atmospheric pressure so the body can absorb more oxygen into blood cells, blood plasma, and cerebral-spinal fluid. This reduces swelling and cuts down healing time.
Benefits* of Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy not only quickens patients’ healing time, but it is very beneficial to the human body in general. It also provides the following benefits:
- Increases atmospheric pressure to allow body to integrate more oxygen into blood plasma, blood cells, and cerebral-spinal fluid
- Reduce swelling time
- Increase blood circulation throughout the body
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation can help heal injuries outside of just surgeries and procedures
- Oxygen from the Hyperbaric Chamber can reach areas of the body that are difficult to reach without this increased pressure
- There is scientific evidence that is that Hyperbaric Oxygenation can benefit several medical conditions. These include:
- ADD/ADHD, PDD, Autism
- Alzheimer’s / Memory Loss
- Asthma/ Allergies
- Bells Palsy
- Brain Abscess/ Brain Injuries
- Bubbles of air in blood vessels
- Carbon-monoxide Poisoning
- Cerebral Palsy
- Deafness (sudden)
- Decompression Sickness
- Down Syndrome
- Immune Deficiency
- Knee Injury/ Replacement
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pregnancy/ Caesarean
- Severe Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Stroke & Head Injuries
- Vision Injury/ Sudden Loss
- Wound Healing
How is the Recovery from Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy?
With hyperbaric oxygenation therapy, there is no recovery or downtime. The treatments are non-invasive, allowing patients to return to their normal activities or work immediately following the treatments. Results from the treatments are immediate and get better over time as therapy sessions increase.
How Much Does Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy Cost?
The cost of hyperbaric oxygenation therapy varies with each patient; based on the amount of time and sessions needed for recovery. Dr. Man discusses the cost of treatment during a consultation as well as payment options and financing.
What Do I Do Next?
If you are considering hyperbaric oxygenation therapy and want to get more information about it or discuss the therapy, we recommend you schedule a consultation with Dr. Man. At this appointment, he evaluates your overall health as well as your concerns so that he can see if hyperbaric oxygenation therapy is right for you.
Healing faster and being in overall good health is something Dr. Man wants strongly for his patients. Daniel Man, M.D., a Florida board-certified plastic surgeon, treats patients with hyperbaric oxygenation therapy living in and around Boca Raton, FL. Please contact us to set up your consultation today.